Boy, cedar boards, stocking up on them in barrels

Archived Dreams from 2016
sigmon2
Diamond Member

Boy, cedar boards, stocking up on them in barrels

Post by sigmon2 »

hi all,
Hope you all are well and blessed.
Had a dream where me , my son, and foster kid where getting into a small car. The car was was in the back of the house like being in a field behind a fence. My older son looked out the door. It was like I was on a large property of some kind. There was a house next door. As I sat their I was not sure where I was going either to take the boys somewhere or me to work. There was a building in the field. A boy came from it seemed next door but not sure, someone seem to be watching from the door.
The boy started bring me barrels of cedar boards. The building kind. He kept bringing more and more soon so many they were everywhere. All I did was stand there and watch him work.
Then the dream ended.
I am lost as to the meaning.
Thanks
Scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry
jgillgarrett

Re: Boy, cedar boards, stocking up on them in barrels

Post by jgillgarrett »

Hello Sigmon,
The dream is telling you that you are going to get some help that will enable you to spend some quality time with the boys....The boys may or may not represent your actual son or even the foster kid but may pertain to something you have birthed yourself be it a project, business, ministry, even a hobby....only you can answer that question....but the one that is watching from the back door I sense is the Lord...the boy is the help that is on the way to bring you the cedar boards which in biblical times represent cedar which denote : The cedar has been used for healing, purification and for spiritual protection. Its spiritual properties are supposed to promote peaceful thoughts and help interpret messages from the inner self(spirit man made in the image and likeness of God). I sense the time you will be able to spend away from the pressure of your work....will bring you into a higher realm of spiritual life with the Father!
Also, remember the the work may also represent something other than your actual job! It might mean the cares of life and what you have to do to live the life you now have!
Most of the time dreams are not literal only with the exception of night visions! Night Visions are usually prophetic dreams that happen literally! Example: I had a dream that trees that were planted at my husband's place of business fell over......and the next day my husband called and told me that the trees all fell over! I had had a night vision! I also dreamed that my husband's first wife called and said she had a check for my husband in the amount of 250 dollars and within the week she phoned my husband asking if she could come by and give him a check for the same amount of money, $250!
Hope this helps to shed some light on the dream for you....remember your symbols are going to be symbolic in dreams!

Father, I thank you for revealing to Sigmon the meaning of this dream and may it bring forth the comfort and the revelation needed in order that they may cooperate with the dream because it is a message to them from you...bless Sigmon and quicken the vision so that he may run with it and eveything that has been spoken or signified by this dream may come to pass just as shown in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen!

In His Love,

Julia
sigmon2
Diamond Member

Re: Boy, cedar boards, stocking up on them in barrels

Post by sigmon2 »

thank you for this, cause I truly am hoping your words lead the way cause they would match other dreams that would give the same general meaning get. thank you again very much
scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry