false Holy Spirit?

Archived Dreams from 2016
Joshua116
Platinum Member

false Holy Spirit?

Post by Joshua116 »

thought this could be from the lord

in my dream there were these black people outside in our driveway

they were doing something that resembled setting off fireworks or had spiritual powers that kept exploding by my window

these words kept appearing, a Bible verse perhaps or some saying

all i know is it felt like a impostor move of the Holy Spirit

the people outside were doing something to my car, they weren't supposed to be there

me and my family were inside with the doors locked

i felt like the people were sabotaging my car

i was scared

i felt i was trying to get the cops to come deal with it maybe

jgillgarrett

Re: false Holy Spirit?

Post by jgillgarrett »

Hello Joshua,

The important thing I suppose I have learned is that when there is fear involved in a dream...the Lord usually wants us to know that we have authority over it and that nothing by any means shall harm us according to his word in :
See, I have given you authority to tread on snakes and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy. Nothing will harm you.Luke 10:19 therefore, the Lord would be giving you a heads up that it is time to wage warfare over this impostor move of God....many times cars represent our ministries, jobs or what we do for the Lord be it ...just being a witness and a soul winner for Jesus....So just keep a watch over your walk with the Lord and make sure you don't get deceived by those who are fakes....God is giving you the gift...discerning of spirits found in :
1 Corinthians 12:10 - To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another [divers] kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:
Mark 16:17-18 - And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

I sense that the Lord will help you through the leading of the Holy Spirit to know who you are in Him and that you can fight the good fight of faith when in danger from any evil spirits that come against you! Amen!

Father, I thank you for giving Joshua a super charged blessing of the gift of discerning of spirits and to also let him know that he does not have to fear being deceived or being in harms ways as long as he know that he can rebuke the enemy and command the enemy to take his hands off in Jesus Mighty name. Amen!

Blessings, Julia
Joshua116
Platinum Member

Post by Joshua116 »

hello

thank you

what am i supposed to DO?

is it a Job? is it even more Church service?

what do i DO?
jgillgarrett

Post by jgillgarrett »

Dear Joshua,
The entire gist of the dream is to alert you to any outside force (demonic) so you can take authority over it because you have been given that authority through Jesus Christ as a believer....More likely you don't have to do any thing but pray and take authority and it will take care of any assaults against you or the church in question.....If you still feel fear then I would like to assure you that you don't have to fear this attack .....Anyway, let me pray further for you...

Father, I thank you for your peace concerning this dream and may all the fear that has been produced through this terrifying dream be stopped right now in its tracks for nothing shall be able to harm Joshua or his family and this too shall pass...it is only a dream to alert him of what might be danger...if anything otherwise we can know that your hand of protection is upon Joshua and his family to do him good and not evil.....the enemy has to flee as we submit ourselves to you and resist...so as Joshua comes to you now for assurance and as he resist the enemy ...the enemy must flee...and all that he must do at this point is to believe that your word is true and stand upon it in Jesus Mighty Name.

Joshua, dreams that cause fear are usually not from God but only from the enemy ...and demonic dreams are questionable because Satan is called the Father of all lies....so therefore...we can take it to the bank...that it is a lie and because you also have been given authority you don't have to put up with his lies....

One thing that has always helped me all these years is this acrostic concerning FEAR
F stands for False
E stands for evidence
A stands for appearing
R stands for Real

All Fear is is False Evidence appearing Real! The enemy knows that if he can cause us to Fear then we will not have Faith...Fear is the Opposite of Faith therefore you don't want to ever allow Fear to overwhelm ....How do you do it....you practice not being fearful...You command the enemy to go and fear to go and then you put your trust in God to take care of you! The Lord will never fail us!

Blessings, Julia