Singing Amazing Grace

Archived Dreams from 2016
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Singing Amazing Grace

Post by BlueDreamer »

I just need some insight on this dream.

Dream where I was living at my friend's (call him Eric) house for a week before needing to find a place to live. I just moved to texas. In the first day that I moved in, I went to school and I didn't know where I was going. I had 3 Classes and they were okay. I was new so I didn't care much. I got on the bus with Eric and his sister Ky to go home. We sat near the middle. I sat next to Eric. We got off the bus and went inside. Eric was happy I was there. The next day I woke up and knew I had to do something. I was sitting around the house. I sat in the garage with the door open and was watching videos or something on my phone with my headphones and I looked up. I saw Eric's dad Kevin above me walking towards my room in a white shirt. He smiled. We didn't know each other well. I just hummed at him like a hi. I thought I should get to know them but this is odd. I heard him working and didn't know why he went into my room. But then I heard him working on the toilet and thought I didn't flush it and that he went into that bathroom to avoid the toilet I didn't flush. I thought what should I have been doing them I remembered that I had school. I had missed school and I felt bad because I didn't want them thinking that I didn't want to go to school. I thought about telling Eric's parents how I already went to school and I can go to school but I'll be bored and I know that I can still get good grades even by missing school sometimes. I was going to tell them my gpa was like a 3.0. I knew it was lower. Then I saw my mom and she said why don't you pick up your thinks for Eric's family? And I went to do that after complaining to my mom. I felt like I hadn't helped them very much. I went to the basement and saw they were moving things around because they were getting ready to move. All the furniture was gone. I heard them say well we can put that in Kylie's room. I didn't see them. So I went upstairs to pick up my things. I saw 2 pairs of shoes and I picked up mine. I saw a pile of shoes from my sister. I threw her shoes in her pile then I heard Kevin coming upstairs. He was singing amazing Grace with a beautiful voice. I hummed behind him, I tried to harmonize. I wanted him to notice that I could sing well too and with him. Then I just sang out and he said yeah! Sing it out girl! Harmonize with me! And I did as I walked back downstairs.
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Re: Singing Amazing Grace

Post by BlueDreamer »

bumping.

if anyone has insight, i'd like to get some please.

thanks