driving along...

Archived Dreams from 2016
kingnme
Platinum Member

driving along...

Post by kingnme »

i kept seeing this light tan colored scorpion on the grill of the pickup i was driving ...i kept staring at it...then it came up a little more on TOP of the hood then it walked near the side of the fender driver side...i quickly looked and saw i had both windows open i jolted them closed cause YESS! he came right over to both sides of the windows no luck for it....

so..im driving and driving its still there on the hood ...afterwhile its barely hanging on ...eventually he couldnt hang on anymore...suddenly it fell off :lol: ....any interps??
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9
bella
Diamond Member

Re: driving along...

Post by bella »

Do you have lung problems like asthma or similar ?
kingnme
Platinum Member

Post by kingnme »

no!..i did when i was a child
jgillgarrett

Post by jgillgarrett »

Hello Kingnme,
Not to take anything away from what Bella has mentioned about a health condition because I do believe that the scorpion certainly represents a demonic attack against what you do...I don't know if you work in a secular job or have a ministry as vehicles usually represent the way we travel in life and pertains to what we do for a living be it secular or in ministry or perhaps both if we do both.
The good news is that the demon whatever it might have represented did not find an opening to come in against your life's work....they traveled around going from fender to driver side but could no get in and even though it was a close call ...you are covered with the blood of Jesus and protected by a hedge and no weapon formed against your shall prosper! Amen

Isaiah 54:17.....no weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and this is their vindication from me," declares the LORD.

You have been given authority......

Luke 10: 19 Jesus said,I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.

Father, thank you that no weapon formed against your child shall prosper just as your word declares and they have authority over the scorpion (demon) any sickness etc. etc. in Jesus Mighty Name.....I stand with them and against the enemy that may try to get in the window or door of their life....your word says that we are to first surrender to you...and to resist the enemy and he must flee in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen!

James 4; 7 Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

In His Love,

Julia
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

I had no sense of anything. It was really just a question. Sent from my phone hence the very short message.

I just wondered because a grill is the part of the car where air is transferred to stop the engine overheating.
kingnme
Platinum Member

Post by kingnme »

thank you so much for your response JGillGarret..

i have endured through GOD'S grace and mercy and nudging to GO FORWARD!!...

thru some battles...i guess with all this its okay to share about 10 months ago or so

i have had MULTIPLE dreams... SAME situation

where i was walking along and literally i WOULD with a force suddenly turn around

to find someone WITH A KNIFE about to stab me in the back......???

it happened again and again....just suddenly outta nowhere im jerking around to find someone with a fervency to harm me unawares....

SMH............

the only ministering now wud be Youth Choir...and i have had strong battles on that...i just dont understand what is the deal ????

oh bella ..the scorpion was not ON the grill it was kinna part on and partly ON THE HOOD...i guess its was trying to hide somewhat...but i kept my eyes on it while driving

THANK YOU!!!