No Ammunition Against Me

Archived Dreams from 2016
SNQM215

No Ammunition Against Me

Post by SNQM215 »

Good Morning, I remembered my dream this morning and I felt fear.

I was sitting in the living room with my family and my ex came in with a wig on his head, and he grabbed a weapon, which was a handgun from out of my house, put it in the back of his pants and ran outside and there were police lights and I got up and went to the door and he was outside make pretending he just got victimized by me. And as I was going to the door, I knew that was a lie because I did not own a weapon and that weapon that he had took, he had previously planted in my house, but no ammunition in it. I started to panic, because I thought they were going to arrest me, but the people that were on my porch, were people I did not know, and they kept calling me by another name, and I said that is not my name and they either could not hear me, did not care to hear me or knew that was not my name and insisted on calling me that name trying to make me somebody else. And when I looked to my right, my ex was holding a baby that was wrapped up and he was rocking in a chair smiling. He was suggesting that he took my baby from me; but I did not have a baby, then the dream ended.
---I pray first for peace in my heart, mind and spirit. And I declare no weapons formed against me shall prosper and I cancel every setup and trap against my life, my grandchildren lives and my daughter's life. . In Jesus name. ---
jgillgarrett

Re: No Ammunition Against Me

Post by jgillgarrett »

Hello SNQM215,
Well it was quite a horrifying dream but you have done the right thing by taking authority so therefore your declaration and decree shall stand and no weapon that has been designed to take you out is going to prosper just as you have declared it!
I would just like to say that many times I have found that when a child appears in a dream or baby as this case may be...that they don't normally represent an actual offspring but represent symbolically something that we have birthed but in the case you have not birthed the baby which could represent a project, a job, ministry, business or career.....but rather what the enemy is trying make you believe
We know that Satan is a liar and the Father of all liars! The dream is definitely not from God and since you have taken authority over the enemy ...then continue to stand in faith and don't be fooled by false accusations or by anything the enemy tries to deceive you with thinking.....the mind is the battle field and I believe if the enemy can he will try to make you think that you are in trouble when you are not...just call him a liar and continue to stand on your decree and declaration and nothing by any means shall harm you or your family! Amen!

Blessings, Julia
SNQM215

Re: No Ammunition Against Me

Post by SNQM215 »

Thank you Julia, I have been praying on this and kept declaring no weapons formed against me shall prosper.