Ugg boots

Archived Dreams from 2016
bella
Diamond Member

Ugg boots

Post by bella »

I don't recall all of the dream. It was one that I had just before waking, but then i went back to sleep.

There was a guy in the dream, wearing navy blue ugg boots. I was wearing "my" ugg boots, which in the dream were dark pink but in real life are navy blue.

I was working and going to get something for someone. I was watching myself as a person in the dream.

All i know was everyone was wearing ugg boots. It felt like it was set in an up-market city dept store (David Jones) we have, but when it was in its old location, not where it is now.
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Re: Ugg boots

Post by BlueDreamer »

ugg boots are shoes of comfort. shoes are what you're walking in.

navy blue means communion, revelation, and/or the spirit in the positive and depression, sorrow, and anxiety in the negative.

pink means emotions, love.

it's just showing you that walk in this while everyone else may not. you also have authority in old and new places.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Navy blue's been getting a significant run in my dreams of late.
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

it's prevalent in your life right now which is why it keeps appearing.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

navy blue means communion, revelation, and/or the spirit in the positive and depression, sorrow, and anxiety in the negative.
I don't think any of these things are prevalent in my life at the moment though, so not sure what navy actually represents for me.
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

can mean clarity and direction too