A lock in a box

Archived Dreams from 2016
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

A lock in a box

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

Has anyone ever had or seen locks in dreams? In this one I was with a friend and I received a package with a padlock in it.
I was a little bewildered as if to say, why would he send me this lock? The lock wasn't opened. In the box there were some other items from his company (I don't remember what now) but I do remember the padlock. I felt happy about receiving the package but surprised.
I had mentioned something to him the other day about feeling "safe" with other people or with a person that you are in a relationship with.
What do you think the lock as a symbol here means?
Any thoughts welcome!
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
jgillgarrett

Re: A lock in a box

Post by jgillgarrett »

Hello Warrior's Heart,
It seems the Lord might be showing you that it is safe to trust this person since they sent you a gift with a closed padlock indicating there is no need to guard your deepest most feelings with them. This was a good dream indicated by your happiness in receiving from this person! It seems they will be a trusted friend and they sense they can trust you, also!

Father, Thank you for opening the eyes of Warrior's Heart to you that they might know your mysteries and thank you for giving this wonderful and revealing dream concerning themselves and this special friend that can be counted as trustworthy! In Jesus Mighty Name. Amen!
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Re: A lock in a box

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

Thank you for this revelatory insight Jgill, especially for the prayer. It is greatly needed. I'm hoping that my eyes will continue to be opened to what the Lord is saying.
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8