no poking eyes with thumbs

Archived Dreams from 2016
spiritledd
Diamond Member

no poking eyes with thumbs

Post by spiritledd »

up on the ridge at best friend's Jeff Grinolds house from childhood Jeff gave me ride on motorcycle, and it was dark, i said i dont have any money, he said i will pay your way, then his dad Neil came from behind on motorcycle mocking me ...then Duane Arnett gave me boxing gloves and we were going to spar, and i said no poking eyes with thumbs this time ...i took glasses off and put under front of car so they would not get stepped on ..and my knuckles were positioned in a way within gloves i could not make my fist solid ...so i re-adjusted my hand by taking thumb out of the thumb part and then make a fist ...i did not say anything because i did not want to give away my advantage, but it was as if he knew, because then he became afraid and was backpedaling ...then i could not find glasses and found some glasses but not mine they were tinted octagon shaped

some people had been reading something and and showed it to me, as if they had proof of sin against me

then i was in hometown and being mocked and scorned ...dude entered a race ...it was a baja type, he had old Datsun custom ...i told him i was riding with him, and neighbor JJ asked why i chose him to ride with ...i said because he is going to win ...i told dude who morphed into three different people (Jeff's son Derek, kid from The Crossing church Jesse and Dave K) that when you get in the fine powder floor it or we will get stuck

then it was a gal at the wheel and i was talking to her about the race and saw two spirits of children behind us, a boy and girl, they were afraid and so was gal, so i re-assured her, and kissed her on the shoulder woke heard... "congeal" and "noel"