Street blocked off

Archived Dreams from 2016
bella
Diamond Member

Street blocked off

Post by bella »

I know what this dream means generally. It's literally about my work and probably reflects an emotional issue or behaviour. But I need help with one particular aspect, being where my street has been closed off.

I dreamt there were staffing issues at work, and as a direct manager, i was dealing with each person's issues, individually. In particular Ethan had/was an issue (Ethan has actually moved to another job now).

I was talking to another person who has responsibility for managing a restructure in our area. They have been undermining the decisions made locally because they don't know the whole background to everything.

So I am driving down the road with this person managing the restructure, and I'm telling him where to turn (up my street) so that I can show him what the problem is with Ethan (somehow the Ethan issue is connected to my home). But when we get to my street entrance, it's all grown over with weeds and plants and bushes and you can't even tell the street is there behind all of that stuff. And I have no idea who could have done this (blocked off the entrance with mature plants that look unkempt) or how it could look like it's been there for a long time.

So I'm a little perplexed by this, and I direct the restructure manager to drive a bit further, cross over the creek, then turn left directly after the creek. We'll have to drive in that way and access my house from the back yard, even though we'll have to cross over the creek to get into my back yard.

Ethan means "solid, enduring" in Hebrew.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Street blocked off

Post by PastorJKG »

Ethan may represent you. There may be a job change for you in the near future. A street you normally go down is suddenly closed. Followed by trying to figure out your next move. Hope this helps.

Pastor James K. G.
bella
Diamond Member

Re: Street blocked off

Post by bella »

it certainly does help, thank you. some crap happened at work today and I've had enough. usually God does this sort of thing when it's time to move on.

I think Ethan represents solid/enduring staffing issues (plenty of them) and the fact that the way to get them sorted (where I'm at) as blocked by long-standing weeds and issues that have been left untended for a long time. My street number means "promise" so that might have something to do with it too.