Weird demonic creatures

Archived Dreams from 2016
Victorious
Gold Member

Weird demonic creatures

Post by Victorious »

Lots of twos in this dream...
Two of the locations were familiar, like I'd been there before in another dream. One place was a house with at least two sets of steep, narrow stairs that led to an attic. The other place was a grassy parking lot in Miami where I was in a car with my husband's two cousins who grew up there, and I made a comment that it was the second time I'd been to Miami in a week.
Then we were at a swimming pool.
There were two creatures that I can best describe as looking like two brown kangaroos without arms or heads. They moved side by side in perfect unison and were completely silent. The first time I saw them, was in the house, coming down from the attic. I was terrified and ran down the stairs out of their way. The second time was at the pool, coming out of some portal from the bottom. Everyone was terrified and disbursed. They were like the "bosses" and they had the power to totally destroy anyone in their way. You just had to stay out of their path.
Joshua116
Platinum Member

Re: Weird demonic creatures

Post by Joshua116 »

hello

these Kangaroo spirits seem to operate behind the scenes of your husband's relatives...or someone...that's what Spirits do

the Swimming Pool/Family Outing environment speaks strongly to that

does this register or no?