White tiger, monkey on its back

Archived Dreams from 2016
bella
Diamond Member

White tiger, monkey on its back

Post by bella »

Someone at my workplace has been acting very strangely for some time and today he really "lost it". I asked God what was going on, what's the cause of this and I got a vision of a white tiger with a monkey on it's back.

Any ideas what that's about?
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: White tiger, monkey on its back

Post by bjcollin »

To me a white tiger is a very dangerous powerful seemingly spiritual person, and the monkey on the back is possibly a secret problem usually an addiction of some type that the person has. Just some thoughts.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Mmm interesting. Thanks Brian. I should know to look at the nature of the animal to see the nature of the thing God is showing me. I forget that stuff. Got a heap of things on my mind I guess.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Sometimes it takes the school of hard knocks to learn God's symbology. For example the last time I saw a tiger in one of my dreams it represented a powerful pastor who wounded my family and I, but I had to learn that one the hard way at the time. Monkeys most always represent enemy spirits, and even different types of spirits depending on type of monkey and what they are doing in the dream. Once this dream passes for you, you will know when it happens because the Holy Spirit will bring it to remembrance to you, then go back and analyze what God intended for the dream to mean for you and you will be able to hone in more on His symbology to you. Hope this helps.

in Christ,
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Thanks again Brian. Yes this was wasn't a dream, but a vision i got while I was asking God about someone at work who was really rude and aggressive with me. He used to be a nice person, but I have seen a change in him over the past 20 months. Others have been commenting on his weird behaviour lately. I tend to notice these things first and have to stay quiet and just wait for others to notice.

He tried to embarrass me in front of the Director but it back fired and I would imagine it was made worse for hm because he was so arrogant about it.

I think the symbology of the black stripes on the white tiger means something, but I'm not sure what yet.

The monkey was about the size of a baby chimp, but I don't think it was a chimp. Some other sort of monkey.

'In terms of big cat symbology, I recall many years ago, having a dream about my cousin (have posted a few dreams about her on here) where she was a large cat of nondescript type, but gold in colour. My cousin morphed from herself into this big cat. And she took a swipe at my feet and the sharp razor claws cut my skin on my ankles. At the time I didn't have a clue what it meant, because I have very little to do with this cousin, and I hadn't seen her and had no knowledge of her having anything to do with my business. But just in the last year or so, God has shown me that she operates in witchcraft and is always doing nasty things in the background of my extended family. then all of these random dreams I'd had of her over the years started to make sense. As I said, I don't have much to do with her, but my brother is very close to her, and I can always tell when he's been around her, because his personality changes. She also got him involved in divination :roll:
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Last night I bought the Prophet's Handbook. Tiger had a number of meanings but the one that made sense was "a symbol of senseless anger".

Unrelated, I had been wondering if a previous boss of mine (who I keep in touch with) was trustworthy or not.

Today I bumped into someone who knows the "white tiger" as well as the previous boss. He just started sharing about those two people. It confirmed the senseless anger meaning and answered my pondering about my previous boss. I felt like God was using him to answer and confirm what I felt. I like it when He does that ;-)