On a Plane with Lebron and Savannah James

Archived Dreams from 2016
ispeaktheword
Gold Member

On a Plane with Lebron and Savannah James

Post by ispeaktheword »

Hi everyone,

I'm on a small plane with Lebron James, his wife Savannah and some other folk. The plane is going upward and starts to pick up speed. I could see the pilot looking at me through his rear view mirror. He seemed like he knew what he was doing but I was afraid. There were no seat belts. I had a window seat but there was no glass in the windows. There was red wood going across the window horizontally. It looked like a gate or fence that protected me from falling out. I was holding on to that with my right hand for dear life. At one point I thought I was going to fall out because the plane was moving at great speed which jostled me around a bit. When it settled down I got up to tell Savannah how I felt about this flight. Lol!!

Now I'm in Savannah and Lebron's bedroom on the plane. Their two boys were there as well. Savannah went to take a shower. I decided to take one too. I remember seeing an extra shower in the bedroom and I was happy about that. I started looking for my pajamas. There was a big black bag of laundry that seemed like it was from my home (irl I don't have this laundry bag). The bag had clean folded clothes in it, mainly black t-shirts and pants that belonged to my husband. I was like noooo.. I grabbed the wrong bag! Why is all of his stuff here? As I kept digging I finally found my small backpack with my clothes in it. I ended up putting on one of my husbands t shirts and a pair of leopard undies.

Savannah is lying on the bed. Lebron is playing cards on the floor with a friend. Lebron is talking about stuff and is saying things my husband would say in real life. I'm laughing like wow my husband says the same things. Savannah wasn't really laughing. It seemed like Lebron was getting on her nerves.

Now I'm laying across the bed. Savannah and a female friend are looking at a t-shirt I printed. The t-shirt had a black velcro design and lots of small gold ornaments on it. They loved the t shirt. I asked Savannah her size (I wanted to give her a shirt) and she said 22, but warned me that she is losing weight. While Savannah and I were talking, the soles of me and Lebrons feet are connected. My left foot and his left foot were touching and moving around in a circular motion.

Now everyone left the bedroom. I'm in the room with a caucasian man and his son. The kid was young.. maybe 7 or 8 yrs old. The father asked me if I could read to his son. In my head I'm like what do you think this is? Like I'm just gonna do what you say! But then I said, sure I'll do it. I asked the father what the kids name is and he said toppy. So I asked the kid, what's your name? and he spelled it: T O P P Y. End of Dream

IRl - I follow Savannah on Instagram. I enjoy her posts. Also her name means: treeless plains - large grassy area
IRL - Lebron reminds me of my husband (the leadership aspect)
IRL - I have a small t-shirt business but i'm not that consistent with it.

Any thoughts on any of the sections would be greatly appreciated.
Blessings, Ispeaktheword