Fish

Archived Dreams from 2016
timtim40

Fish

Post by timtim40 »

I dreamed that I was driving an I pulled over to the side of the road, an got out of the car an went into the house,an I open up the refrigerator an it was full of fish,then I walked over to the couch an looked under it,there was a lot of fish bone under the couch, then I begin to look for my car an forgot where I parked....
Joshua116
Platinum Member

Re: Fish

Post by Joshua116 »

Fish = being a "Fisher of Men"

Forgetting where you parked your car = forgetting your Purpose, Ministry, not being in a Church...one of those

Refrigerator Fish = people you have poured into Spiritually

Couch Fish Bones = people you once poured into but stopped seeing about/people you may know whom by their own choices have backslidden

does this sound right to you or not?
Last edited by Joshua116 on Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
timtim40

Post by timtim40 »

On point.... You right...God bless you
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

In the dream the fish which Biblically usually speak of souls of men to be saved. The fridge being full of fish seems to speak of a readiness to eat the fish. Sometimes as ministers we forget that the people aren't there to minister to us, but we are there to minister to the people. The bones under the couch seem to go right along. The couch represents your personal comfort. It is the place were fish are being devoured. I have learned that ministry is rarely comfortable. Hopefully as a minister, out of respect and love for the man of God, folks would be a blessing to you and minister to you at times, but the main thing is that you are the one who is called and anointed of God to selflessly serve the people because Jesus did. Cars often represent our ministry and what we are called to do. Hope this helps
Pastor JKG
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

John 13:1-5
Now before the Feast of the Passover, Jesus knowing that His hour had come that He would depart out of this world to the Father, having loved His own who were in the world, He loved them to the end. [2] During supper, the devil having already put into the heart of Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon, to betray Him, [3] Jesus, knowing that the Father had given all things into His hands, and that He had come forth from God and was going back to God, [4] got up from supper, and laid aside His garments; and taking a towel, He girded Himself.

[5] Then He poured water into the basin, and began to wash the disciples' feet and to wipe them with the towel with which He was girded.