Pastors Affair & Road Trip to Louisuana

Archived Dreams from 2016
Ejsgma

Pastors Affair & Road Trip to Louisuana

Post by Ejsgma »

Pastor's Affair & Road Trip to Louisiana

I dreamt that my former female pastor (and currently still my folks, husband's and daughters pastor) was having an affair with a teacher unbeknownst to her husband who is also as pastor. She worked with this other man in a school. She was very affectionate w/him. She had given him some helpful tips on how to reach the kids, as she herself was very popular with kids and they all liked her. It seemed her tips helped him and he was thankful and they ended up in an affair.

In another scene my folks, my current pastors and I, were taking a trip to Louisiana. I had won a paid trip down there. We were driving down and we were trying to figure out who was going to ride with who. I think my daughter Kasey was supposed to go originally, but don’t recall her being in the final discussion of the ride down there. We were only taking one car, with my folks, my pastors and myself.

(on this last part of the dream…I felt like I had dreamt before about winning a road trip to Louisiana-it seemed even in my dream, like I had dreamt this part before). Also, my new pastors are also a husband and wife team and she is originally from Louisiana.