Female Bleeding

Archived Dreams from 2016
Ejsgma

Female Bleeding

Post by Ejsgma »

What does it mean in a dream when female bleeds and is not expecting it?

Thank You for any help you can give.

Blessings!
discerning
Site Admin

Re: Female Bleeding

Post by discerning »

An unexpected cleansing? Offering this based on the symbol alone *out of context*....perhaps Himself is drawing attention to something in the dreamer's life that needs to be eliminated but he's not aware of. Could be a mindset, a practice, a habit, anything that doesn't completely line up with His Word.

As always, take every offering to Him and if it doesn't settle in your spirit, let it go. It would be helpful to see this in context. Did you post the dream?

blessings,
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
Ejsgma

Post by Ejsgma »

Thank you so much. That was the whole dream. No other details, just this symbolism. I believe the cleansing makes sense as I have been going through healing for the last year since leaving a ministry that I went through a lot in, as well as a separation from my husband. Thank you!
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Thanks for clarifying. In that light, I'd say this is about release, a letting go. Not of the relationships themselves mind you. I'm not speaking to that at all, at all, just to be clear....but of the hurt associated with these painful separations. I believe Papa is encouraging you to let it go so you can move forward unencumbered in the plans He has for you. He's offering to lift a weight from your shoulders and carry the burden for you. Put it all in His capable hands and trust Him. Healing precedes restoration. And when Papa restores, it's always better than before.

blessings on you,
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

I recently had a dream about this. In my dream it was a problem that i would have that i knew was messy and i needed to clean up in order to move forward. completely accurate.