Married to Donald Trump (Or Likeness) & Expired Driver's License

Archived Dreams from 2016
Ejsgma

Married to Donald Trump (Or Likeness) & Expired Driver's License

Post by Ejsgma »

The dream begins with me lying in bed watching my life play out on a movie reel. It seems like my ex husband Manny is in the dream but not 100% sure on that (we divorced due to his infidelity in 2005 and I remarried in 2014). I must have caught a glimpse of him somewhere in the movie reel.

Also in this dream, I was married to Donald Trump or someone that very much resembled him. I loved him but I don’t think that he really loved me back, although he did take care of me financially.

My driver’s license had expired and I think I went to St Louis, and for some reason I couldn’t get it renewed in the state I was in (Missouri). I asked him for help to to take care of my license. I can’t recall if it was 1,000 or 2,000 or even if it was 1,200 he sent me to cover the first month (I must have had to go to another state and rent a place there to get a license, is the impression I got).

Then he shows up and it was only for a few minutes and he said something about how I had hardly been home and I said that as soon as I got that taken care of, I would be home and then he walked out the door. Then I text him and said I wanted to stay the night with my husband (him), and he didn’t respond.

This part I’m not sure if I had in a dream by itself yesterday morning, or if it was part of the dream this morning, but it came to me this am after pondering the dream above, so it may have been the last part of this dream…but in it… I moved to KY or TN (not sure which), after visiting family there and loving it and not feeling like I had any reason to go back home.