2nd Post- Received Text of Red Heart Symbol

Archived Dreams from 2016
gapeachntn
Bronze Member

2nd Post- Received Text of Red Heart Symbol

Post by gapeachntn »

In a dream, I received a message from a man that I dated briefly almost 20 years ago. He was trying to assure me just to have faith and to believe and in the message he he included a heart. we haven't spoken in years but one day in prayer, he just came up heavily in my spirit. Any thoughts?
Starfire
Gold Member

Re: 2nd Post- Received Text of Red Heart Symbol

Post by Starfire »

I think he's telling you to NOT give up on love. The fact he remains at a distance (via text) and wants you to BELIEVE
tells me that he's saying that whatever you felt or aspired to, even as far back as when you knew him as a boyfriend is
still not impossible for you IF you will HOLD ONTO your faith.
Just my take; hopefully it will help.
PS. I think the heart also is to remind you that you ARE loveable.
gapeachntn
Bronze Member

Post by gapeachntn »

Hi Starfire...I sent you a message but wasn't sure if you're accepting private messages. When you stated, "even as far back as when you knew him as a boyfriend is still not impossible for you IF you will HOLD ONTO your faith" Did you meant is still possible instead of not possible?
Starfire
Gold Member

Post by Starfire »

Hello,
I am not tech savy so I have no idea what settings are.
But I did read your question.
Two negatives equal a positive thus "NOT IMpossible" means it IS possible. I'm sorry for the confusion in
my wording.
Now, whether your specific dreams/goals are good for you or not can only be true when they align with the Lord's
which I believe your friend may have been trying to tell you in the dream. (Don't be like Sarah and force a resolution to the emptiness you feel and the imminent promise of the Lord. His timing is not our timing.
God wants us to be in a committed relationship if we strongly feel led in that direction.
He created you loveable which the heart possibly reminded you of.
Any GOOD relationship will have the Lord-seeking Him, serving Him, praising Him- at its center.
All the best to you dear Child of the Living God!
gapeachntn
Bronze Member

Post by gapeachntn »

Thanks, Starfire for following up and for the English lesson. Too funny. I totally missed the double negative! I receive what you said. I know in my heart what that dream means and I think I was getting a little anxious because I'd gone through so so very. I could write a book. Thank you for reminding me of Sarah - that story really resonates and I totally can see what you mean and you're right. That really brought it home for me and I feel more peace now. Can't thank you enough for taking the time- really. I hope you have a wonderful evening and I hope all is well with you and yours.

Thanks so much again.