tree falls...cutting stump with chainsaw

Archived Dreams from 2016
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

tree falls...cutting stump with chainsaw

Post by LarrytheDreamer »

7-31-2016 I dreamed I was taking my wife somewhere. We were going to a place with orange flags? We were almost there and could see the place in the near distance but I ended up in this field where I saw 2 very tall trees...maybe 75-100 feet tall. I noticed there was a rope connecting the 2 trees. I came near one of the trees and saw some wedge shaped cuts like someone had been hacking at it before and a few branches were missing.
I seemed to be carrying a 2"X6" piece of wood and touched one of the trees (the one I mentioned with the cuts) and it immediately fell as soon as I touched it. It started raining.
Scene changed and I was in some kind of barn with this tree stump laying on the floor. I had a chainsaw and was pulling the rope trying to start it. I pulled a few times and it didn't start. My wife tells me to just forget it and we should just go to our destination. I refused and told her nothing was stopping me from cutting up this stump. She went on without me it feels but not sure.
Next I had a fan that started the same way the chainsaw did....with a rope. I pulled several times and it started blowing. I placed it on a table to my right so it would blow the sawdust away from me as I cut the stump. I picked up the chainsaw and was getting ready to start it. end

Next dream...someone gave me a motor with a fan on it. There was an attachment sticking out of it and I asked what that was for and The person or angel told me it was to blow up balloons. I had some of those long balloons and was making sculptures out of them and I was choosing cards to give out with the balloons. end

Interesting with 2 dreams about fans

Thanks for reading, Larry
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: tree falls...cutting stump with chainsaw

Post by PastorJKG »

There is some issue in your life that has troubled you for a long time. The Lord is showing you that through faith and the Holy Spirit Ruach, Pneuma, wind, breath, spirit, your going to have the opportunity to conquer it.The fans produce wind to blow away the dirty stuff. You must not allow the criticism of others to keep you from your purpose in this, not even your own spouse. This is your victory, don't let anyone or anything get you distracted from achieving it.

Hope this helps
PastorJKG
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

Re: tree falls...cutting stump with chainsaw

Post by LarrytheDreamer »

Thank you for your reply. I appreciate it very much and this goes along with what I was thinking as well.

God bless You,
Larry