Bleeding from mouth, ears and nose

Archived Dreams from 2016
psalm23

Bleeding from mouth, ears and nose

Post by psalm23 »

Hi Everyone, I had an unpleasant dream. I dreamed that one of my bottom left front teeth came out and my mouth was bleeding. The tooth had no root and I was trying to put it back in but could not. My mother was with me and she was looking at me as I spoke to her. Then my ears started bleeding and then my nose started bleeding. I told my mum to call an ambulance and we were waiting. In the dream I felt I couldn't fix it or stop the bleeding, and I was very worried.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Bleeding from mouth, ears and nose

Post by PastorJKG »

Is there something going on in your life that threatens your sensitivity to the Holy Spirit or your walk with God? Is someone being used of the enemy to try to make you bitter? Teeth are the ability to chew or eat the words of God. Ears are what we hear with and the nose is discernment. I believe you should pray and ask the Lord to reveal to you what the dream is warning you about.

Hope this helps
Pastor JKG
psalm23

Post by psalm23 »

Thank Pastor JKG that is really helpful, I not sure what the dream is about but I will ask the Holy Spirit.

Blessings,
Carmen
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

Things often happen to us in the physical and emotional realm that effect our ability to operate in the spirit. Unable to see, hear, or understand. This causes us to feel lost and confused which is never from God. The source is the enemy but we have power over him in Jesus name.
James 4:7-8 a
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. [8] Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you..

Jesus is the source of healing and restoration. The closer we draw to Him, the more His light will expose what the enemy is up to so we can resist, stand in opposition too, rebuke, and disallow. The life of the flesh is in the blood. inability to stop bleeding could say that spiritual life is draining but God and the knowledge of him is the source of eternal, infinite, unlimited life.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

As I was praying over this I saw the face of a man with black curly hair. Very thick almost bushy hair. He was smiling and looked friendly. That was it. Don't know if it fits or not but trying to step into deeper levels of obedience so if not, please disregard. Thanks.
Pastor JKG
psalm23

Post by psalm23 »

Thanks for your encouragement and advice Pastor. I have been under a lot of stress over the last couple of months dealing with issues with family members and work colleges. The man you saw in the spirit could possibly be my husband who is from African decent, he has black curly coarse hair and he is a very nice man who's smile brightens your day.

God bless,
Carmen