bulldozer

Archived Dreams from 2016
spiritledd
Diamond Member

bulldozer

Post by spiritledd »

i saw into the future through TV set and i was speaking to Kako, Mrs. O'Brien from Deep Space 9, Chief engineer O'Brien's wife ...they had baby Yoshi, and i asked if i could watch him, and they agreed ...they laid him on my head, and i could hear his breathing, which soothed me ...then saw dude with I.V. needle with meth in it, i snatched it from him and ran, and then some dudes came after me to kill me ...then i heard David Gilmour Pink Floyd guitarist ...he was saying he was going to get some meth this fall, so i got some for him ...then Yoshi was grown, and was going to work with me, and we saw bulldozer, and we were sweeping up rocks on street ...bulldozer driver threatened to kill me with his bulldozer, i was like, go ahead, im not afraid, and his blade came down, but did not touch me, i saw FX pedals hanging by wires off of blade ...also saw Richard Wolf with us, he is kid i went to school with, who was drummer in school band, and his dad died when he was 15 ...at one point i held Yoshi as we jumped off of a steep embankment and landed in soft dirt ...i thought about how i said i would watch after him, so that no harm would come to him, but also realized he was full grown, and could take care of himself now, and he said something to that effect, when we landed, because he did not want to look like a baby, in front of the other guys