Friends left leg over my lap?

Archived Dreams from 2016
CovenantChild

Friends left leg over my lap?

Post by CovenantChild »

I don't remember all of it because I had this dream about a month or 2 ago, a particular part stood out to me most. There were people around us, it was like we were fellowshipping with everyone just chatting, my friend was sitting next to me but his left leg was over my lap and his left arm was over my shoulder, I did not feel any type of arousal or sexual feelings it was just his leg across my lap. He was showing me his shoes; he had on black slacks (like regular church slacks) and his shoes were black with a texture on them and there were 2 silver buckles (like a type of buckle on nice dress shoes) on top of the shoes. He wasn't necessarily being a showoff he was just asking me what I thought. I don't know why I had this dream, and I'm really curious as to why I can recall mainly that his left leg was on my lap, there were people around (which we knew these people), he was showing me his shoes, and the design of the shoes.

God Bless
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Friends left leg over my lap?

Post by PastorJKG »

Left to me speaks of the spiritual. Most people are right handed (there are exceptions I know) so left would speak of that which you are not naturally inclined to. Shoes protect the feet as you walk and often speak of peace in adverse situations. (feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace, Ephesians 6). A piece of the whole armor of God. It seems to be an invitation or exhortation to a more spiritual walk that produces a greater victory.

Hope this helps
Pastor JKG
CovenantChild

Re: Friends left leg over my lap?

Post by CovenantChild »

WOW! Praise God! This is definitely confirmation, I believe you hit it on the head. Thank you PastorJKG for your help, God Bless you.