Mother Gives Away Baby Girl

Archived Dreams from 2016
Stillgrowingnhim
Bronze Member

Mother Gives Away Baby Girl

Post by Stillgrowingnhim »

Hi All! :D

I had this dream about my Mother!

I was standing on top of this long school bus waiting on my Mother to come. I called her on the phone and she was out of town with her friend. I knew this bus was our but I don't know why I was standing on the roof. Even though I was talking to her on the phone, she kept saying that she would be back in a few days that they were just out of town relaxing.

Then scene changes. I'm now walking down the street with my Mother and I was very angry. I said to her, where is the baby and she said how did you know about the baby. When I saw her, I knew she had a baby but gave it away. I told her I just know and why would you give your child away just because you want to have fun. She said, I gave her to Sophia and I will go see her from time to time but we just decided we do not want a baby right now. (She was referring to her and her male friend).

As she we are walking she is putting on makeup while she is saying these things to me and it felt more like a mask than makeup she was putting on!

EOD
Joshua116
Platinum Member

Re: Mother Gives Away Baby Girl

Post by Joshua116 »

bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Sometimes mother in a dream represents the church. I take it that Sophia in the dream is your sister? So either you feel that the church has given yup on life or that your real mother has given up and it is now your sisters turn. ?
Stillgrowingnhim
Bronze Member

Post by Stillgrowingnhim »

Hi BJ,

Thank you for your response!