What did I dream?????

Archived Dreams from 2016
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

What did I dream?????

Post by LarrytheDreamer »

This morning I dreamed that I was in a public marketplace walking with my wife. There seemed to be a lot of people around. President Obama and the first lady showed up in the crowd. Tom Hanks the actor was talking to the crowd in a very animated way. At one point he said something like "Hey I have an idea...Why don't we get Michelle Obama to come home with Larry for 4 hours" It seemed like the 4 hours was significant.
Scene changes and I am home and Michelle and me go into some kind of room. My wife had to wait outside the room and the President had to wait at the white house alone away from Michelle and me as well.
When Michelle sat next to me, she sat with both her knees together to one side and very feminine... her skin was also white and her hair was lighter. I don't think we talked while she was sitting next to me.
When the 4 hours was over, my wife came into this den or room and was caring for me like she does constantly in real life...such a wonderful woman. Michelle Obama stood up and put her coat on. I felt the Presidents loneliness that he felt being away from his wife for those 4 hours. I was telling my wife that I had just performed the most dangerous job in the world or something like that. I also mentioned that I could have disappeared. Finally, Michelle Obama said "He's right, that's true". That was the end of the dream as she was going back to the President.

Thanks for reading, Larry

p.s. This dream had nothing to do with the upcoming elections or anything political. I had no feelings of the elections at all.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: What did I dream?????

Post by bjcollin »

Right, it is just an enemy spirit that is on the loose and enticing many at this time. I do not know what causes all of these people to be in such rage politically no matter which side they claim to support. But the enemy spirit that is behind it plays with many people's minds and tries to entice them and cozies up to them the nearer we get to elections. It's all about control and division and keeping people enslaved to the enemy. To me it is best not to give oneself to political causes no matter which side seems more right... I work for the King of Kings and Lord of Lords Jesus Christ of Nazareth.