restaurants

Archived Dreams from 2016
Joshua116
Platinum Member

restaurants

Post by Joshua116 »

if a restaurant means "Church", then what "people" did i have to look for after the waves came, destroyed everything, and knocked me down while i was on the beach, with the Sun out afterwards?

i'm still affected by and have no fully fulfilled this dream from 10 years ago...

i've posted it a million times
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: restaurants

Post by bjcollin »

Restaurants do not always mean churches. They can, but not always. That is the problem with using symbols strictly by a book so to speak. Sometimes Restaurants represent churches as that is the public place of food service i.e. the place your getting fed the Word at. Sometimes Restaurants can simply mean what you're engaging in public, or what are your interactions with people in general outside of yourself. Sometimes it can represent the culture around you and what they are engaging in and does not represent you at all. The symbol needs to be looked at in the context of the whole dream, and it needs to be tested by God's Word and it needs to be weighed for correctness at the time you had the dream and what was going on in your life at that time. Sometimes the full effect or the consequences of something will be felt for years even though the action was small at the time.