Office Dream

Archived Dreams from 2016
iluvyahweh
Gold Member

Office Dream

Post by iluvyahweh »

Hi Guys, any godly insight would be appreciated. Thx. ILY.

I walked down from a green embankment, towards a car park and I was shown a tall office building, maybe 20 stories high. It had lots of glass windows, and some were tilted open. I was sure that this office building was in a place called Livingston in Scotland, quite a rough place, a spill-over for Glasgow. I used to stay quite near this place when I was young. I was sure I was looking for a daughter of my mum's friend, Anita, whom I knew from when I was small. Her name is Angela Steven. She was born in the hospital bed next to me when I was born. I was convinced of this fact, and that I was there to help her. (I now know that she works for a company who manufactures eye-ware, contact lenses etc, or has something to do with stuff for eyes.)

When in the building, I was milling around on the stairs, where they had a railing. I was then taken to a lift, which was quite poky and small, and I went up in the lift with a women. The young women was slim and pretty, and dressed in a smart black suit, with a knee length skirt. She was carrying a case. I think she had shades on her eyes. I sort of fancied her. I got out at different floors, and I was going up and down. I cannot precisely remember the floor numbers but they may have been around 8, 9, 11, and I keep thinking 14? I did not stop at the floor numbers in that specific order, however, and I may have stopped at other floors too.

I was walking through the various floors looking for Angela, and people, (especially a young man, maybe 20 years old, working at a desk,) were looking up at me from their work as I walked passed. I had a sense that I was there to help Angela, or comfort her/protect her?

As I walked passed the young man, I noticed that I had a mobile phone strapped into a leather carrier on my belt (I felt that this was odd, because I know that I would never carry a mobile phone like that. I have a mobile phone, but I never use it.) At this point I looked at the carpet, which was a purple kind of colour, (exactly like one in my old bedroom which I used to love strangely enough); not a deep purple, but a speckled purple.

I then came to a very open-plan bit of the office, where there were no people working. There were empty desks there. The whole room was filled with an amazing blue colour, and there were bright blue, not navy, but deep blue, like sea blue, notice boards on the wall. There were also bits of really bright yellow on the notice boards on the walls, round the edges, but mainly the whole room was an AMAZING blue. I have never seen this colour of blue before. I love blue, it's my favourite colour, and I had an overwhelming sense that I would love to work in this office. I said to myself inside: I would LOVE to work here. The dream ended, and I felt excited. Dream end
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Office Dream

Post by PastorJKG »

This is what I sense.
Tall building of glass seems to speak of tower of vision. It was in Livingston which means (Dear friends place) according to Google. The name Angela means Angel. I believe the dream is saying that some things are backwards and need to be corrected. I see the pattern repeated. God shows us things to help us align with Him. This "angel" was born next to you. Perhaps this angel spiritually was then assigned to you at your birth. You kept thinking you were there to help the angel, but in reality the angel can only help you. All we can do is get in the way. The glasses seem to reiterate the idea of vision. Kept thinking floor 14. 14 is double 7 which says double completion or perfection. Perhaps you are a very zealous person who likes to push the envelope and sometimes run right past the Lord trying to find him. You had a mobile phone that you really didn't want or feel you needed. Perhaps it speaks of the need to just wait on the Lord and be ready to obey when He calls rather that pressing ahead on your own sometimes. The blue room sounds like the sapphire sea of heaven. the place where God dwells. There were no people working there because people (flesh) can't work there. Only the spirit can unit with the Spirit of God there. Right before this place you saw the bedroom carpet which I believe in this instance speaks of a place of rest. We must learn to rest in the Lord. Our Zeal for God is sometimes carnal impatience disguised. It is good to be hungry. Hunger is necessary for growth but God will always steer us in the right direction when we stray and we all do. Thank God for His patience and Love.

Hope this helps
Pastor JKG
iluvyahweh
Gold Member

Re: Office Dream

Post by iluvyahweh »

Thankyou Paster JKG! For your insight and wisdom!