Storms Everywhere - In Two Bathrooms

Archived Dreams from 2016
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Storms Everywhere - In Two Bathrooms

Post by jdarby2007 »

Greetings Everyone:

Hope this dream finds everyone doing well. God bless everyone on this board and I pray for you all.

Here's a dream I recently had if anyone can help with I appreciate very much.

I was in this unidentified building, it was strange, I couldn't understand the structure of the building, anyway, I was with people whom I didn't know or recognize and I remember looking out a window seeing multiple tornado twisters in a distance and it looked like the storms were surrounding the city.

Then, me and a group of people were still in the building but standing outside a conference room with a huge window in it, and people were sitting at the table in a meeting as if no storm was approaching, completely oblivious to what was going on, and I said "that's dangerous to be sitting in front of a window with a storm coming" all of a sudden a storm hit and blew the window out and there was a window ceiling above me and the people outside the conference room that blew out and everyone starting running, although I think the people in the conference room were destroyed by the storm, but me and the group of people outside the conference room ran to take cover.

I went down the hall and opened a door to a bathroom, but the bathroom was very narrow and small and I thought I can't fit in that bathroom, so I went further down the hall and opened another door and it was a larger bathroom, and I went inside and got into the tub and a storm took me in the tub up from location and put me down in another location (I was not harmed or hurt by the storm).

I went back to that same bathroom that was narrow and small, this time I went in and other people were in the tub, so I got in the tub with them, and I closed the door and was holding the door shut, the storm shook the bathroom and took us up in the tub from that location and put us in another location and again (I was not harmed or hurt by the storm). I was in the storm but really didn't feel the effects of the storm, so to speak!!! I had absolutely no fear about these storms!! Not sure what happened to the storms in the distance!!!

After the storms were over, me and the group of people were outside and the building we were in was completely destroyed.

I think I understand, but clarification will be helpful!

God bless,
jdarby2007