Casting out dream

Archived Dreams from 2016
bella
Diamond Member

Casting out dream

Post by bella »

I had this dream recently when I was staying with friends. The husband is a priest/minister. I was staying in the "Bishop's Room" of the rectory. I did wonder what dream I'd have because sometimes when you sleep in beds that have had many others sleep in them, you can have odd dreams. I don't think I've had a casting out dream for quite a while. Years.

Dream

I was asked to cast out some entities that were coming out of the floor of an empty store. The store had wooden floor boards and lovely pale blue walls. I could "see" these entities coming out of the floor boards. I'm telling them to go in Jesus' name but they weren't going. I turned to the women who worked in the store and said that I wasn't able to do this, that they'd have to call the Ghost Busters.

Then I'm sitting at a table with two booth benches. I have Chris Hemsworth next to me, to my left on our booth bench chair. He's acting like a Dick like he was in the movie, Ghostbusters. And I had the three youngish ladies from the shop sitting at the bench across the table. They were besotted with Chris Hemsworth, but I'm just looking at him like he's an idiot :D (I never go crazy over guys).