church, pit, bamboo candle holder

Archived Dreams from 2016
sigmon2
Diamond Member

church, pit, bamboo candle holder

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi all,
Hope all are well and blessed in Jesus.
Had what I think was a vision. I had woken and was laying there and it seemed to dozed off I guess. Anyway it started with me picking up a large section of bamboo. It had a knot at the low end and was cut before the knot connecting to where another section would be. So as I said I picked it up in my left hand and in my right hand I suddenly had a knife and I started carving it. Inside and and making a hole through the outside. I knew I was making a candle. Then I was no longer carving I now saw my surroundings. I was in a pit or ditch in the parking lot in the main entrance. it was not big but it was was it deep to me lIke waist deep. I saw the mound of dirt around the top of the hole. Like it was dug by hand.
A woman came up behind me and I never saw who she was just that she was a woman. Then I noticed the church. I was behind or in back of the church that I somewhat attend. The one I have mentioned a lot here about having troubles with and the Lord having me try to say things too to help or other. Then it ended.
I am really curious about this one. I did not have a candle just the holder. I carved the holder, what does that mean. Pit of my on making maybe or a trap. I had another dear of recent of men and women being buried waist deep on the road and I had to avoid running them over. I saw what happen to those who got run over.
Well thanks for reading
scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry
sigmon2
Diamond Member

Re: church, pit, bamboo candle holder

Post by sigmon2 »

Had a morbid thought....was I in my grave behind the church? Was I making my own memorial candal? But why out of bamboo with no candal? Why did it need a hole in the side thru to the inside, and why did I clean out the inside to where there was bear nothing to hold the candle, if that truly what it was for....
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry