John-Jacob-jingle-Heimer-Shmidt

Archived Dreams from 2016
spiritledd
Diamond Member

John-Jacob-jingle-Heimer-Shmidt

Post by spiritledd »

saw Theresa ...she was driving us backwards up Lewiston grade...i was scared and asked her to stop it please ..then it turned into Jason ...then we were diving to Spokane to get weed, and we ended up in the past, like 1800's and in a tunnel digging, and we were robbing a bank, and i saw many men in tunnel, that were dead, standing up against wall, mummified ...guy in charge of heist, was singing "John-Jacob-jingle-Heimer-Shmidt, his name is my name too" ...we dug through floor, came down through ceiling, and we were in white jumpsuits ...then we escaped out door, and we were not caught ...then back in Spokane, i got separated from Theresa, and finally found her again, and she was driving a green 70's Ford LTD ...it was brand new, but water was coming in, and pooling on floorboards ...then we were at "The Onion" restaurant and and its windows had all kinds of writing on them ...married with children dad was with us, and got in fight with big guy, and then i went in and sat and waited for a table, then saw a bunch kids dressed in nun clothing that were walking outr walking out ...then i sat at bar, and asked for drink, and bartender filled glass with fruit juice, and purposely made a long trail/line of the mixer juice, and then tipped glass over when he sat it in front of me ...then it was different bartender, i told him what the other had done, so he gave me free shot, and i downed it ...then went outside found Theresa again, and in back seat of LTD was married with children guy, and a lady holding his head in lap, and she turned into succubus ...then i was being held captive by mob murderers, and next to me was fat kid who had razor blades in his skin pockets, on underside of his writs, and he had cuts ...then these murderers poured explosives in canyon/valley across Washington state and blew it up, and were taking a rout where the police would not catch them ...driver was guy was someone i met a who admitted he was a hacker crook, also, he said... "i like you", to kid ..."im not going to kill you" as if to say... "but i am going kill you" to me