my church, building offices

Archived Dreams from 2016
sigmon2
Diamond Member

my church, building offices

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi,
Hope all are blessed. Had me a dream this morning. It was about my church.
It started with me in the worship servive. The layout was different but people were there. It was like they were having a special event. There were more people than normal. The group meeting then broke down into classes. There was one in a room next to where I was sitting. I walked out the worship doors after looking in that room into a foyer and their was a classroom set up there but it was not being used right then. Then a woman passed me who I know named molly, going into another large room with a class. I followed through those doors and saw tables put together and people sitting at them, with papers hanging on the wall with writing on them.
I looked a little move and then came out of that room. From the foyer I saw the front door. I also saw another door and walked to it. I went through into a hallway under construction. As I walked down it hall it turned out to be offices. I saw a sign that had the number ten, like 10 feet or width or something. It was the only wording I saw. I saw the outside of the church through the unfinished winidows. The whole hallway is still framing with outer walls. So I remember walking back out thinking of the expense of the construction and I hope the church is careful not to go into big debt.
The dream came to an end and I woke up .
thanks for reading. Hopefully the Lord will speak to you about this one.
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry