3 Dreams, 3 days

Archived Dreams from 2016
SNQM215

3 Dreams, 3 days

Post by SNQM215 »

These are 3 dreams that continued back to back in almost 3 days and these dreams came to me in the afternoon. I know it’s a lot. but these dreams I felt like I was forced to go to sleep.
(Dream 1)
I had a dream I was on my mother’s porch and there were so many people there, from old friends, to family and neighbors. We are all on the porch, my mom was on the bottom steps from the porch and she was holding this infant, but it really wasn’t a baby. It was said in the dream that she was abandoned at 13 weeks old, but she was crawling already, which she looked around 4 months. But when you looked at her up close she was this weird, odd, ugly looking girl dressed like a doll baby and she was talking. She had really big eyes and very dark skin, and she kept smiling saying you are so funny. Everybody was scared of her but I wasn’t, I kept telling her she will be alright, while I was washing maggots off of my arm. Then I was hearing people from my first and second grade class, saying; “she is sensual, she lets all kinds of spirits pass through her”. I kept hearing now standing on the porch again and then I saw a minister sneak into my house and said she was my sister, but she crept into my house looking for a place to hide from me and she was wearing all black.
(Dream 2)
I dreamed I was watching a bridal party come out the house and they were wearing blue and white, with blue ribbons tied around their white dresses. Then there was the bride dressed all in white, and they went to this banquet table fully set for the party and the table was in a L shape with the bride at the head of the table. Then somehow I ended painting decorations like they were canvas of mines and they were hers, I think from out of her house and on one had bars on it with iron birds and I began to paint a vine from a tree on it with powder blue flowers and green leaves. I was telling my daughter that they look great but she was not paying me any attention, but she knew I was right. Then the scene jumped to like a bus station and I was meeting new people and people I already knew, and people I have not seen for years. Then the dream ended with my tablet on the ground near the wall. I hurried back to go get it because I did not know if anyone was going to steal it or if I wanted to see if anyone was going to steal it and I came back and it was people around staring at it, and I was like, why are they staring at the tablet?
(Dream 3)
Then there are these two sisters who operate in divination and they go into people dreams, they astral project into people houses and they put word curses on people they do not like and those people who have the anointing from the Holy Ghost, they sit on in the spirt. They block children of God prayers to the Lord; they always go in the house before 6PM. They are always chanting and showing up when you least expect them. God showed me a gate in my dreams and then I saw the words Enemies at the gate. They seem to always be there when you are thinking of something to do, whether it is to sit on the porch, be at your door, the store or when you coming home. They always use implication that they are a step ahead of you, but God already showed in a dream what they were going to do; they cannot see the dreams that God is giving me, but they can see the dreams that they pull me into. They are confused as to why I am not angry, mad, or snapping, but all they do all day long is monitor.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: 3 Dreams, 3 days

Post by PastorJKG »

I'm working on this dream. Be back with you soon.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: 3 Dreams, 3 days

Post by bjcollin »

To me the first and third dreams are spiritual warfare dreams, showing the spirits that are attacking that need to be prayed against. I am not sure on the second dream.