elevator ride...floor flips

Archived Dreams from 2016
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

elevator ride...floor flips

Post by LarrytheDreamer »

I'm in a skyscraper that was actually twin skyscrapers or it appeared so. Another person was there near me but I didn't know who the guy was. We were at or near the top floor and going down to the first floor. We both went to get on the elevator but as he got in the elevator, I hopped into another one alone. I pressed the first floor but when I did, I pressed the 6th floor as well. I went down and felt the sensation when it stopped at 6. The door opened and when it did, the floor under my feet flipped upside down. The door closed again and I went down to the first floor and got off the elevator into a large lobby area. I saw people sitting at tables talking and I think they were eating as well.
Starfire
Gold Member

Re: elevator ride...floor flips

Post by Starfire »

Did the floor flip back as you approached the bottom floor? Just curious.
Given 6 is the number of man/flesh, etc, I'd think it would mean that you need the Lord to lead
you out of a potentially critical situation, but your tendency is to let your flesh interfere with His Will
at times as you take your own path -or elevator, and choose both the way out and another floor which
clearly is something that is part of the upside down kingdom (worldly)
Your faith still overrides it as you stay inside and are taken safely out of harm's way. Then you witness others
totally involved with their own fleshly needs/wants (feeding it) and disregarding signs that the threat that is imminent.
Just a brief description of what came to mind as I read your dream.
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

Re: elevator ride...floor flips

Post by LarrytheDreamer »

Thank you for your reply... I don't recall if the floor flipped back, but it didn't affect me standing in the elevator which would only make sense in the dream I guess right? :D
I appreciate your response.

Larry