Police Road Block - Tinted Window

Archived Dreams from 2016
dreamer33
Silver Member

Police Road Block - Tinted Window

Post by dreamer33 »

I had this dream and as i was not able to discern what the dream could really mean, i am seeking insight here.

We i was driving, and my car windows were tinted and it was a little dark too. As i was driving, there was a police road block and a routine checking was being carried out. Well the Police did stop me and told me why did i tint the car and it was a little dark. I told them it was due to the heat outside. But i also told them, it was no bad intention for me doing that, and also told them, the sunlight still shines through. They were just talking about this and i did not see any specific advice from them either. Any insight please?

Blessings.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Police Road Block - Tinted Window

Post by PastorJKG »

God will let us believe what we want to. Sometimes we convince ourselves that we are transparent, when in fact we are still very guarded. Police or authority figures often represent the Lord. Many times there are areas in our innermost being we don't even know about ourselves.
Psalm 51:6
Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom.

Hope this helps
PastorJKG