Needing spiritual, Godly interpretation of dream

Archived Dreams from 2016
druck

Needing spiritual, Godly interpretation of dream

Post by druck »

Hello all. I'm new to this sight and needing some insight on a reoccurring dream that I've been having. Each time I've had this dream it's been slightly different, but I feel like it all means the same thing.

The first dream I had, my best friend abandoned me in an elevator.

The next dream I had, my best friend was persistent on letting this young thug move in with him. We were standing in a holding cell where this young man was in jail. I knew this young man meant him no good. I was trying to encourage him, but I can never speak. I never had any fear or anything in this dream. Just the feeling of concern. My friend never looks at me or acknowledges that I'm even there. He was very upset in this dream. Next thing I knew I was standing in front of a buffet of beautiful desserts and reaching for cookies and delectables.

I've had this dream atleast three times. All of the dreams are similar in nature, but different scenarios. He's always with some young hood/thug guy and there is perversion going on. I can never speak to him, and I'm completely ignored. My friend seems to be in a Zombie state of mind. It's almost like I'm watching from up close, but can't be heard. The strange thing is, at the end of each of these dream, I'M REACHING FOR SOME TYPE OF DESSERT OR SWEETS....

For better insight, I've been praying for deliverance for my best friend for a long time now. He's been caught up in some lustful, perverted, homosexual stuff. We've prayed him through several times and seen major victories. As of right now, I think he's caught up again and WILL NOT TALK TO ME AT ALL..... I can almost feel when the enemy tries to cloud his mind and overtake Him.

Asking for prayers for my friend and if someone could interpret this dream, it would be greatly appreciated. Victory is ours IN JESUS NAME.....

THANKS ALL!!!
bella
Diamond Member

Re: Needing spiritual, Godly interpretation of dream

Post by bella »

Hi and welcome to the board.

I don't have an interpretation but I can just share a couple of things. I knew that homosexuality was the problem before I got that far into your post and read it. So I'm taking that as a discernment thing. I just say that because I don't want to post on dreams unless I have discernment rather than just an opinion.

Secondly I thought I'd just share that I once had a dream with a lust theme and a table full of sweets and the dream was about exposing jezebel and a religious spirit. The part with the table full of sweets and lust was about jezebel.

I think that might get you started on interpretation.
druck

Post by druck »

Thank you. This brings confirmation. I believe that the Lord is saying SEDUCTION AND DECEPTION! The pieces are coming together.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

These are warning dreams/burden dreams. They are meant to provoke you to pray for him but also understand that spiritual influences are very strong in the situation and you must be careful not to be pulled into it yourself. It may not manifest in you like in him but perversion can take many forms, perhaps even defiling your though processes. As with Bella's insights, I have found that Jezebel likes to work through women and men. It seems to be very agreeable with homosexual men. It is a controlling, manipulating spirit that drags you along for their ride and doesn't really care that you don't want to go. You going up the elevator and them not going has to do with relationship with God and righteousness. The holding cell is absolute bondage. The friend has been institutionalized into this world. They have tried to break away but the spirit has such a hold on them that they can't really see any other way to live. I know you are close to this individual as a friend but I discern that you will have to back away for your good and theirs, put him in God's hand and trust the Lord to work on him. Their is no bondage to great for the Lord to break but He will never over ride an individuals free will.

Hope this helps
PastorJKG
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

The fact that these are cluster dreams tells me that it is very important that you heed the warning and not be caught off guard. This could be a very dangerous season for you and the Lord is trying to prepare you so you don't get entangled.
druck

Post by druck »

Thank you Pastor. It's confirmation. As long as I have prayed and fought for my buddy, THIS TIME, the Lord said STEP BACK! I'm just trusting God for his deliverance. One thing I do know is that he has a mighty calling upon his life and rebellion can only go so far with that. He's in the hands of the Lord. Once again thank you for the insight Pastor JKG.

Blessings