Dirty Water in Bathtub - Please Help Puzzled

Archived Dreams from 2016
gapeachntn
Bronze Member

Dirty Water in Bathtub - Please Help Puzzled

Post by gapeachntn »

Dreamed I was being forced to stay in bath tub of dirty water. Someone kept putting me in there and when i would want to get out, he would say you've got to write the song. Write the song he kept saying. The water wasn't muddy just had stuff like hair, and pieces of straw floating in it and the hair got in my mouth. Yuck. I just kept thinking of how clean we kept the tub at my grandmother's house when my family and i lived with her for a season when i was a child. I didn't like being in that dirty water and just wanted to wash the tub because that's the standard i was raised by.
bella
Diamond Member

Re: Dirty Water in Bathtub - Please Help Puzzled

Post by bella »

Was the man that kept you in the dirty water the one who you've posted about a few times recently? The guy you used to be in a relationship with?
gapeachntn
Bronze Member

Post by gapeachntn »

Yes
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Do you have a prophetic calling on your life?
gapeachntn
Bronze Member

Post by gapeachntn »

Yes actually. I've recently learn to accept it. How did you know?
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Well, it's not good news for you. I've read nearly all of your posts where you've relayed your dreams about this guy. It looks awfully familiar to my own experience.

I've come to the conclusion that the guy that I had a special friendship with is actually a sociopath/narcissist/jezebel. The spirit in them is attracted to the prophetic in people and somehow through the spirit operating in them (not God) they are able to interfere with people, both in the natural and in the spiritual realm, which includes affecting your dream life.

Of course, you can reject what I've said above. It's taken me 14 years to work all of this out. Slow.

In your dream, you said he was forcing you to stay in a tub of dirty water ... but you were brought up differently. That's the bit you've got to focus on in this dream. And ask yourself is that what you want. What happens to you if you end up with this guy?
gapeachntn
Bronze Member

Post by gapeachntn »

Oh ok. The thing is...i didn't like the way i was raised. I've fought to get over my past for years. I was grossly mistreated by my grandmother and by everyone who lived there. Everything was clean in the natural but there was i think the burning of hair and other things that was not of God. I dream of that house and its never good. The tub in her house that we bathed in was always clean but in the spirit it was filthy the whole house. I'm a writer and i know I'm supposed to write more but i don't.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

I could just be transferring my own experience onto you because it reads so similarly. I hope I haven't caused confusion for you.

I find I can understand my dreams better when I speak them out in less detail and symbolically.

Example, I was in a place that is significant to my childhood. I felt I was being forced to do something I didn't want to do. It should have been clean but wasn't. I was being told to write a song about it. ...

Sometimes when you reword it like that, it pings and makes total sense.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Also want to add that writing is a creative process and sometimes we can't write because there's a blockage. I have that. God wants me to write but I just can't.

Perhaps he's giving you this dream to remove the blockage.
gapeachntn
Bronze Member

Post by gapeachntn »

Oh no. Not confusing. I appreciate you responding. I didn't really communicate how i felt about my grandmother's house. I was put down so much and struggled and i mean stuggled woman of God with confidence, self esteem issues, and felt unworthy. My childhood was traumatic and i went through almost every abuse known at the hands of family. I think there was some witch craft or something going on in that house i know some ancestors did it. I had a dream once that i was in that house and i had to escape and jumped out of the 2 story window but angels caught me. I haven't written a song in i dont know how long.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Good conversation going on here. The only thing I would add on the symbology is that when we are cleansed by the blood of Jesus Christ, we are clean. Period. End of story. The world, the flesh, and the enemy always wants to remind us that we are still dirty... and they take every opportunity to tell us so to try and keep us in bondage. People who know us don't see us how Jesus sees us as cleansed, they see us how they remember us which is dirty, and they keep that image in their head until we change that image before them by how we are living. We need to show that Jesus has changed our hearts and that we are not living as dirty anymore. When God is changing us and cleaning us up, they will notice and that image will change for them over time. Hope this helps.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Thanks for sharing your personal story. I know that God will restore back to you what's been stolen. He has an amazing way of turning everything around. One day it'll all start to come together again.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

Perhaps the spirit of control and manipulation knows very well how you feel about your childhood and is using that as part of the system of control. Yes the blood of Jesus cleanses us, but sin still has the potential to defile us. If not, the Lord would not have commanded believers to cleanse themselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit. II Cor. 7:1, James 1:27 and to keep ourselves unspotted from the world. This is a warning dream. This individual may seem to be good for you in some ways but they are not.

Hope this helps
Pastor JKG