vision, sleeping to waking, my dad

Archived Dreams from 2016
sigmon2
Diamond Member

vision, sleeping to waking, my dad

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi all, Hope all are blessed in the Lord.
Had me a vision last tuesday 9/13th. I was asleep but aware of my surroundings. So aware, I can tell you I could see without physical sight. Know without being told. Hear and understand not only great distance but hear details of conversation. I was in a tower. Every.thing was bright white except my leather pillow which was brown, the expensive kind. I was on my left side. I here him talking to another person it's time for me to get up. I try to wake up on my own and could not.
He says he will wake me. I don't think they knew I heard them. I heard his footsteps coming toward me. I tried and tried to force my self awake and I could not. Closer and closer he got, I thought he was not going to climb the latter to me. I was able to roll my dead weight slowly to land 9n my knees asND elbows. I was still asleep. My dad was climbing the latter. we said you awake . And I Awake The Same time. It was a special time at that moment of the vision. I was wearing white.
I woke up heavy from the experience. It was important that I wake up. Cool being in a white tower. There was another beside me a boy, he stayed with me through the whole process.
then I woke up. There was something about my head but I do not remember now.
So strange.
thanks for reading
scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry