My life is spared.

Archived Dreams from 2016
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

My life is spared.

Post by kbasmommy »

I dreamt a good friend of mine wanted me to join her business. I found out in the next scene she along with her accomplice steal from people when they aren't home. she kept referring to me as "curly".They tried to get me to enter a man's apartment, but I said no so they told me to take the door of a car, but the broke a window. A woman was watching the whole thing.

New scene: I am at a funeral. Many family members are there. I see my grandmother who passed away irl and ask her if she saw my grandfather in heaven, she doesn't answer.

Many of my family members (mother side) are suddenly struck down and die. I am scared. A woman announces they didn't respect the fact that tomorrow is in God's hands. They kept saying their plans for the future, but never acknowledged God. They were also drinking from a cup I didn't drink from.

I was glad to be saved, but very afraid. I saw a little girl who I said was me. She didn't look like me, but I felt she was me. Her hair texture was different and short. My hair was long and straight.

Finally, I was leaving and a woman hands me a pink pen and says, "don't forget your pen some men consider it disrespectful."

End of dream.