Perfume

Archived Dreams from 2016
bella
Diamond Member

Perfume

Post by bella »

Dream

I went with my brother to the pharmacy. He had an appointment there of some kind with the pharmacy assistant.

He was on a bed or bench to the side. It had a couple of low walls to section it off from the rest of the store.

My brother then became another person who I don't recognise but I was still there supporting him. His sister was there as well. I discovered he had some sort of disability. Not sure what but maybe cerebral palsy or similar.

Then the lovely shop assistant who was attending to him decided I needed more help than he did and was taking more notice of me. She became really attentive and was quite concerned for me.

Then she quietly told me I should no longer be wearing my favourite perfume which is Miss Dior (which used to be called Cherie).

Then I was at a university lecture hall. The lecturer happily told me he had a second role in court. Named the role which I now don't remember. It was something to do with recording and analysing court cases. I said oh really, my uncle just started doing that too.

Then he leant in and quietly told me I shouldn't be wearing that perfume any longer. Again referring to my favourite perfume.

I was then back in that pharmacy from before except it looked more like a dept store. I was looking at new perfumes to buy. Felt I should want Chanel no 5 but don't like it that much. For some reason I then pretended to steal some perfume. But I didn't steal it. Just wanted to see if anyone was paying attention. (I know that's weird).