Pastor holding me

Archived Dreams from 2016
Beautiful
Gold Member

Pastor holding me

Post by Beautiful »

Dream I am being held ...I am kinda curled up and a pastor/minister I know is holding me intimately. I mainly recall the feeling of being held like in a cacoon...very close....like balled up .....he is behind me, holding me. I feel his love for my whole person. I see his wife (not his wife in real life) coming and she is not so pleased that he is going to make me his wife. I see over to the side there is another women also..that will be his wife. Next scene, the pastors wife makes her displeasure known to me in front of others in the church. I grab my purse to leave and it spills out...there is a gold ring, a gold necklace and other items I hurry to place back in the purse and I leave the church. That's all I remember.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Pastor holding me

Post by PastorJKG »

I believe the minister represents Jesus. We are all His wives because we are all His singular bride. The gold ring speaks of covenant and I believe the gold necklace speaks of favor. Many times we encounter animosity from other believers who are immature or carnal. They think they are worthy but others are not. It is due to legalistic interpretation of scripture. Feeling his love for your whole person is the kind of love only the Lord can give. It's a powerful dream.

Hope this helps
PastorJKG