soo need insight with this one!

Archived Dreams from 2016
kingnme
Platinum Member

soo need insight with this one!

Post by kingnme »

okay................before i get into this .. awaken from this dream ...going over it in my head there were sooo many STRIKES that made me think
oh no i need to DITCH this dream because of all those "strikes" i will let you know in red at one point from another those strikes

..................dreaming of this

hubby and me..we are in the car..im driving

so im headed up this highway ramp just so happens its a highway thats going to the airport...and my hubby quickly interjected and said...oh no!

dont go up there thats the airport.....i asked him "so turn around?" he said yes turn around here..........

( STRIKE ONE:)
GOD has always giving me signs/symbols of Airports.....or Airplanes along the way of my call even BEFORE i knew i was called from Junior High School i saw the numbers in a row 747 every single d..a...y

so for me to be told to turn around was NOT good to me..

Okay there are more strikes

there happens to be an outlet in the median for me to U-ee as cars were coming down i waited for my chance to turn around to GO BACK down....

so i arrived to this what looks like an apartment.... i went here and apparently my hubby went somewheres else.........

so happens i ended up dancing with this person that i had an emotional affair with I.R.L. (were very hard times for me and hubby)

this song was called "LETS GROOVE" by EARTH WIND AND FIRE

STRIKE TWO:
why on earth is this person with me and DANCING to this particular secular song??????????? i vowed i will never see this person in this manner AGAIN!!

so we are dancing...great time !! JUST SO HAPPEN ...

i turned around there was my oldest SON and daughter-n-law SITTING ON the floor just staring... glaring at me with this OTHER man.........?

SO WE STOPPED!!!

(kinda like that song I saw mommy kissing Santa Clause kinda thing.. you know?) seemingly they didnt have an issue as big as i thought

they WERE curious however.......

then my conscience got to me .. i said to the guy ...you know what? ..i think you better leave seeing is my hubby is going to be back soon!!...

the guy was so taken aback at the hold idea of me telling him to leave.....? he gathered up all his belongings so astonished and left

HERE IS the KICKER...I got so curious about this whole thing.. i looked up the lyrics to this song................THIS IS WHEN IT GOT ME

"Let's Groove"

Let this groove, get you to move,
it's alright, alright
let this groove, set in your shoes,
stand up, alright

Gonna tell you what you can do,
with my love, alright
Let you know girl you're looking good
you're out of sight and alright

Move yourself and glide like a 747
loose yourself in the sky among the clouds in the heavens

Let this groove, light up your fuse, alright
Let this groove, set in your shoes

Tell the DJ to play your favorite tune
then you know it's okay
What you found is happiness, now

Let this groove, get you to move, alright
Let this groove set in your shoes
stand up, alright

You will find peace of mind on the floor
Take a little time, come and see, you and me
make a little sign, I'll be there after a while
if you want my love

We can boogie on down, down, down, down
Let's groove tonight
share the spice of life
baby slice it right
we're gonna groove tonight

i do undestand that that life for me was NOT good hubby and me needed counseling and at any rate..i dont even KNOW where this gentleman is i am needing some sort of understanding of this ...ANY interps?????????
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Re: soo need insight with this one!

Post by BlueDreamer »

This is a little difficult for me to read. Can you write it normally without comments? Just exactly how you see it?
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: soo need insight with this one!

Post by PastorJKG »

The things that stand out to me are that your hubby seems to be resistant to the cal because they don't have that kind of relationship with the Lord. I believe their resistance has hindered you going forward. The former friend seems to represent Jesus who is calling you to intimacy regardless of how your hubby feels. Your kids have potential to be moved toward the Lord because of your intimacy with the Lord. You are being watched. The song while secular isn't an inherently evil song and the lyrics speak prophetically to something God has used before in your life. He does what He wants regardless of what we think about it. You are being called to dance with Jesus and ride His heavenly airline. You are being prepared for your ministry. Prayer can prepare your hubby. (I assume you are still together). Read Song of Solomon 7:4-7. Its a call to deeper relationship and there is resentment toward the hubby because you see him as standing in the way. Nobody can stand in the way of relationship with the Spirit of God but you really. In your pressing in is the anointing to overcome the walls between you and the spouse and to draw him in to relationship with God but patience, gentleness, and unconditional love is needed. Pastoral counseling may also be helpful if hubby is willing.

Hope this helps
Pastor JKG