repost:soo i need insight with this one

Archived Dreams from 2016
kingnme
Platinum Member

repost:soo i need insight with this one

Post by kingnme »

..................dreaming of this
hubby and me..we are in the car..im driving

so im headed up this highway ramp just so happens its a highway thats going to the airport...and my hubby quickly interjected and said...oh no!

dont go up there thats the airport.....i asked him "so turn around?" he said yes turn around here..........

there happens to be an outlet in the median for me to U-ee as cars were coming down i waited for my chance to turn around to GO BACK down....

so i arrived to this what looks like an apartment.... i went here and apparently my hubby went somewheres else.........

so happens i ended up dancing with this person that i had an emotional affair with I.R.L. (were very hard times for me and hubby)

this song was called "LETS GROOVE" by EARTH WIND AND FIRE

so we are dancing...great time !! JUST SO HAPPEN ...

i turned around there was my oldest SON and daughter-n-law SITTING ON the floor just staring... glaring at me with this OTHER man.........?

SO WE STOPPED!!!

(kinda like that song I saw mommy kissing Santa Clause kinda thing.. you know?) seemingly they didnt have an issue as big as i thought

they WERE curious however.......

then my conscience got to me .. i said to the guy ...you know what? ..i think you better leave seeing is my hubby is going to be back soon!!...

the guy was so taken aback at the hold idea of me telling him to leave.....? he gathered up all his belongings so astonished and left

HERE IS the KICKER...I got so curious about this whole thing.. i looked up the lyrics to this song................THIS IS WHEN IT GOT ME

"Let's Groove"

Let this groove, get you to move,
it's alright, alright
let this groove, set in your shoes,
stand up, alright

Gonna tell you what you can do,
with my love, alright
Let you know girl you're looking good
you're out of sight and alright

Move yourself and glide like a 747
loose yourself in the sky among the clouds in the heavens

Let this groove, light up your fuse, alright
Let this groove, set in your shoes

Tell the DJ to play your favorite tune
then you know it's okay
What you found is happiness, now

Let this groove, get you to move, alright
Let this groove set in your shoes
stand up, alright

You will find peace of mind on the floor
Take a little time, come and see, you and me
make a little sign, I'll be there after a while
if you want my love

We can boogie on down, down, down, down
Let's groove tonight
share the spice of life
baby slice it right
we're gonna groove tonight

i do understand that that life for me was NOT good hubby and me needed counseling and at any rate..i dont even KNOW where this gentleman is i am needing some sort of understanding of this ...ANY interps?????????
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Re: repost:soo i need insight with this one

Post by BlueDreamer »

I believe there may be a soul tie here that you need to break. This is speaking to your life and exactly what has happened in it. You and your husband were headed towards a ministry or purpose (plane, up ramp), seeing as you driving you had control of directing. By flipping a "U-turn" it means "you turned" around or you made the decision to turn but because of misunderstanding between you and your spouse, you ended up in the wrong place without him temporarily (apartment). Dancing suggests entertaining something, in this case something in which you shouldn't have entertained and your children watching means they had insight to it somehow and look up to you.

Research soul ties, go to counseling, heal the marriage. Our Lord is a redeemer of all things. Trust that He alone will lead you both together to the right thing at the right time.

Also, pay attention to that plane. Pray into the meaning of that. I believe since you were driving the car towards the airport, you have a desire that your husband may not share and that may need to be discussed.
kingnme
Platinum Member

Post by kingnme »

thank you for your insight...

BUT herein lies the situation...THAT was YEARRS ago..........

when that situation occurred my son wasn't even in the position to marry ..he was in middle school...actually ..

and in the dream my son was a 26 y.o married man sitting next to his wife

i am in no wise in contact with this person.....it started months BEFORE 9'/11 and ENDED before 9/11

so thus the bewildering thoughts of WHY?? am i seeing this person.......? ....i broke that terrible soul tie LONNG ago!!!...LoL!

the dream interpretation was very excellent...i can honestly understand that that whole insight...

but at this point ...that dream seems more like ...here i am having a great relationship with MY HEAVENLY FATHER.....and this issue comes along and

...interrupts a great conversation that im having with HIM .......just to talk about my past

but i can see it the insight but why NOW???
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

As with all interpretations and advice, please read with a grain of salt and the Holy Spirit.

Could mean you're dealing with old ways. Old mindsets, old behaviors, old habits, or patterns.

Gotta pray it out and ask for revelation.

Could also be a generational curse and that's why your son is watching. He may fall into some sort of generational pattern set far before either of your times. Study generational curses and sins. You may need to pray down I guess adultery or infidelity or something.