Mighty Rushing Wind. Shattered Glass.

Archived Dreams from 2016
chrisy
Diamond Member

Mighty Rushing Wind. Shattered Glass.

Post by chrisy »

Does anyone have insight/ an interp?

I had the following dream on 9/16/16:

I am in a room. I am surrounded by many, many loose white pages on table/desk tops. A mighty rushing wind comes into the room. I see the glass window panes shattered by its might as it enters the room. The white pages are blown away out of the room. I see the many, many loose white pages being taken away by the mighty rushing wind out of the room to the outside air... The scene changes.

Someone and I are moving huge sealed boxes that I knew contained reports/documents and placing them against the wall inside doorless closets. I knew it was to secure them... We complete the task... waiting... I knew the mighty rushing wind wouldn't return to blow away what was inside the boxes. The dream ends.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Mighty Rushing Wind. Shattered Glass.

Post by PastorJKG »

The mighty rushing wind sure sounds like the outpouring of the Holy Spirit. The church today is crippled by a fixation on the word without the revelatory insight of the Spirit. The deadness of the letter that gives no life or true illumination. It is a real stronghold and those who are so minded will defend their position with great fervency but God is going to shake us up and bring kingdom change. Perhaps you have struggled with this temptation yourself. We are coming to a place were we must realize that if were gonna walk with Jesus, we don't get to put a bridle in his mouth or a leash around his neck.

Hope this helps
Pastor JKG
chrisy
Diamond Member

Post by chrisy »

Thank you for your response, Pastor JKG.

There is one correction that I must make. I am not quite sure but I think that the window panes shattered when the mighty rushing wind was taking the loose pages out of the room to the outside. You gave me something to consider... I thought that the dream was about my business but I now see that it wasn't in my office where the dream occurred.

What do you think about the opposite scenarios that were presented; i.e. loose pages/documents versus pages/documents secured in boxes? The loose pages were taken by the mighty rushing wind but those that were securely boxed remained. *thinking*

Thank you again,
Chrisy.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

We are to hide the word in our hearts. The word with the power of the Spirit is the most powerful resource we have. Doorless closets, it is hid in the heart but the heart is open to the Lord. In this there is security and peace.
chrisy
Diamond Member

Post by chrisy »

Thank you... wow something to think about; something that I did not consider...

*Thinking* I wonder if this dream has anything to do with the "Mandela effect" changes made to the Bible... :-?