Kylie and the bathrobe

Archived Dreams from 2016
bella
Diamond Member

Kylie and the bathrobe

Post by bella »

Background, IRL I have a very old, white, terry towelling bath robe that I love and don't ever want to get rid of, even though it's discolouring in parts and losing fluff.

Dream

My old boss, Kylie, has moved to an office in the northern suburbs. I was at a shopping centre in the northern suburbs and was in a store. Kylie had told me I could hang my bathrobe, now looking like new (perfectly white and fluffy) on a rack in someone's store. I went to get my robe back off the rack and the store person looked at me strangely. I said "Kylie said I could hang it here". She wasn't sure who Kylie was or why she had the authority to tell me I could hang my white fluffy robe there.

I live in the southern hemisphere, and in my mind, north is more positive than south.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Kylie and the bathrobe

Post by PastorJKG »

We have authority through Christ to do things in the Spirit that are often not recognized nor honored in the natural. Jesus had authority to be the Son of God because that's who He was, but they crucified Him for that very reason. The Holy (white and clean, pure) Spirit (Comforter, covering for our nakedness, feels so good). It could be a warning or maybe just preparation for something that's coming.

Hope this helps
Pastor JKG
bella
Diamond Member

Re: Kylie and the bathrobe

Post by bella »

Thanks for responding. It was interesting to me because Kylie was disrespected by a number of staff in our office who didn't recognise her authority.

I suspect this dream is about the "marketplace". And it's that some people don't fully recognise MY God-given authority and skills.