House Smells Like Fresh Baked Bread

Archived Dreams from 2016
rktheda
Diamond Member

House Smells Like Fresh Baked Bread

Post by rktheda »

My children and I returned to our home after a few hours of running some Saturday morning errands. Upon entering we all smelled the strong aroma of freshly baked bread throughout the house. It smelled absolutely wonderful. It lingered for 10-15 minutes and then disappeared. We don't have neighbors close enough to pick up scents and we ate fruit and cold cereal for breakfast. We have never experienced that phenomena before unless I was actually baking bread. Any ideas?

Blessings and Peace in the Name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: House Smells Like Fresh Baked Bread

Post by PastorJKG »

I think all of God's prophetic people have been smelling the bread of heaven of late. I've walked into the sanctuary of my church and smelled it on several occasions and also when in prayer. The Shew bread of the presence in the Holy place was said to remain fresh and warm for the entire seven days because of the timeless effect of the nearness of the Lord. That's how Moses was able to go 40 days at a time twice without water. Jesus said, "I Am the Bread that came down from heaven". I have found that God will often wait for us in certain places. A kind of Holy ambush.

Hope this helps
Pastor JKG
rktheda
Diamond Member

Re: House Smells Like Fresh Baked Bread

Post by rktheda »

Amazing! My daughter said: I don't know what's causing us to smell bread but I think it's a good thing! I agree! Blessings !