Flood In My Kitchen

Archived Dreams from 2016
PurestPlace
Platinum Member

Flood In My Kitchen

Post by PurestPlace »

In my dream, the ceiling in our kitchen began leaking and all of a sudden water started gushing out. I saw my husband scrambling around and slipping on the floor as more water started pouring from our kitchen window like a water fall. He looked frantic. It was like water was pouring from everywhere in our kitchen. The water was very crystal clear but it was a catastrophe and then I woke up.
"Search me, O God, and know my heart: Try me, and know my anxieties; And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way of everlasting.

Psalm 139:23-24
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Flood In My Kitchen

Post by PastorJKG »

The kitchen speaks of a place were food is stored, prepared, and eaten. Our spiritual food is the word of God. Water often speaks of the cleansing effect of the word. If it were a literal dream, and the water was a flood, it seems it would have been muddy or dirty water, not crystal clear. It would not be coming down from above either most likely. Many times we begin to receive a spiritual word from the Lord, but our carnal man gets in the way and interferes. Your husband scrambling and slipping seems to indicate that he perhaps isn't as ready for this coming flood as you are. I believe the dream is saying that there is a coming flood of the word and revelation with wisdom coming to you in the near future and your husband will not understand it. It may even cause some issues but just trust the Lord and don't allow the enemy to get in through impatience and forgiveness.

Hope this helps
PastorJKG
PurestPlace
Platinum Member

Post by PurestPlace »

Oh my goodness. Thank you. It does bear witness. The good thing about my husband is he is such an easy going man that whatever comes, even though he might struggle to understand it, he has a kind and sweet heart. He and I just started going to church. I have been out of church for about 4 or 5 years now.
Thank you for helping me get some understanding.
"Search me, O God, and know my heart: Try me, and know my anxieties; And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way of everlasting.

Psalm 139:23-24
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

I will be praying for your family. Welcome back to the kingdom and praying your whole family to be on fire for the Lord.

PastorJKG
lizzy
Bronze Member

Post by lizzy »

I agree with previous comment. I would add that God is going to pour Holy Spirit on your family. He will deal also with the heart issue (kitchen) which can be confusing/scary for your husband. Pray for understanding/revelation what God is doing.