Sitting Down to Order Food

Archived Dreams from 2016
rktheda
Diamond Member

Sitting Down to Order Food

Post by rktheda »

This morning I dreamt I was somewhere at a tropical restaurant(Caribbean or Yucatán I think). I was a little late and two people who I didn't know were already sitting down with my wife. I was handed a menu and the first page didn't have anything on it. The second page had a huge piece of well cooked rib meat standing on its side. There was a scale next to it with 11.5 at the top. The server told me it was the biggest available. I turned to another page to order and I woke up. The dream was very colorful and warm. I felt comfortable while dreaming and after waking.

Blessing and peace in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Sitting Down to Order Food

Post by PastorJKG »

Hello again. Once again I apologize for my previous attempt. I was under the weather and should have refrained. But now I believe the Lord has shown me something about the dream. The focus seems to be something to eat which can speak of the ability to receive, digest and assimilate the word of God. The key may be Daniel 7:5.
And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh.

It is a reference to the second beast of four in a prophetic cycle. The eleventh hour is the prophetic season before the return of Christ. 11.5 would be halfway and the second beast would as well. The scales I believe speak of judgment meaning the end judgment and weighing of all things. Perhaps the great peace you felt is telling you that the Lord will give you peace even in very troubling times of end time fulfillment. The second beast was a picture of the Median, Persian empire which gave rise to Cyrus who was raised up by God to protect and preserve the Jews. Maybe you have had some questions about end time things and the Lord is letting you know their will be new understanding coming to you.

Hope this helps
PastorJKG
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Sitting Down to Order Food

Post by PastorJKG »

Also the bear is a symbol for Russia.