Flying on rope/ carton of eggs

Archived Dreams from 2016
AmandaRC

Flying on rope/ carton of eggs

Post by AmandaRC »

Hello!

So I had this incredibly fun dream. (1)

I was holding onto a brown rope (just like the kind you would swing from into a body of water) and I flying with it in
and out of the woods into low places near to the land and back up high and out of trees out and above water and then back into the trees
and then higher into the air. (imagine tarzan swinging through the forest/woods).

It was fun. I remember the wind on my face. I remember it feeling amazing. There was nothing to fear.

Then, as I was flying over a rivers/lake edge there was just randomly sitting there a carton of eggs. It was so out of place it made me
double take a look backwards. I remember thinking, "what is a carton of eggs doing sitting there. The scene was of nature only. So, the carton of eggs were very random. This happened two times. Two egg cartons sitting in two different places in the middle of nowhere. Because of the randomness of seeing the egg cartons...it made me look up from this incredible "rope ride" I was on and the rope continued
way further than the eye could see....up into the heavens. That's when I was like, "What the?" and I realized I was dreaming.

So, when I woke up this morning dream (2)...I was baffled by a dream. Probably nothing, BUT......In the dream I grabbed
a huge piece of raw meat. It had lots of thick fat edges. I picked it up and began eating it...or trying to- it was raw- kinda tough to eat.(I do not eat meat in the natural) (I call cows my friends). Anyway- right at that time someone yells to me "Hey, your recovery EGGS are done too!" It was the reference to EGGS again .

Maybe nothing. However, the first dream my gut tells there is something there to know. And honestly, the second does too.

Thanks!
Amanda
lizzy
Bronze Member

Re: Flying on rope/ carton of eggs

Post by lizzy »

Good dream...:) You are following Holy Spirit. You are fearless. God's promises/plans/new ideas are ready for you to pick up. You are ready for tougher truths of the Word.
AmandaRC

Post by AmandaRC »

Thank you! GB
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

If you want to build physical muscle, you have to have protein. If you want to build spiritual muscle or get stronger in spiritual things, you have to eat the spiritual meat, or the deeper things of the word of God. The rope is God's grace and your gifting working together. When we work our muscles to failure they hurt and get sore. Eggs are a good recovery protein. God is able to help you in many ways when it comes to the true meat.

Hope this helps
Pastor JKG