Balcony

Archived Dreams from 2016
SNQM215

Balcony

Post by SNQM215 »

I had a dream that it was a man and woman sitting outside in the alley on their stairs, they were a couple, the woman was nude running back and forth yelling erratically and the man was pacing back and forth fully clothed, his clothes used to be nice and neat, but they were raggedy and falling off. They needed somewhere to live because they were homeless; I said they could live on our enclosed balcony; but they were not allowed to have access to the whole house. Next thing I know, he was trying to break in the balcony door, I said he had to pay rent and he was like I am not paying anything and I am coming in and taking over the house. I was pushing the door close but I did not have enough strength to keep him out and he started to laugh because I offered him a place to stay. But my daughter was beside me and she helped me pushed the door shut and lock it. (the man used to be a prophet)
lizzy
Bronze Member

Re: Balcony

Post by lizzy »

There is such a saying in my country " Give devil a finger and he will take your arm". Do not give devil a foothold. The dream is about current situation or the future. Pray for discernment.
bella
Diamond Member

Re: Balcony

Post by bella »

Hello, at first i thought this was a spiritual concept/issue for you, but when you said the man used to be a prophet it caused me to question that.

Can you elaborate on this man in reality. No names. But why he is no longer a prophet? What did you have to do with him? How do you know him?