Castle torn in half

Archived Dreams from 2016
rktheda
Diamond Member

Castle torn in half

Post by rktheda »

I dreamed this morning of a White Castle sitting on a high hill. The castle had two towers with flags waving on the top of each. Suddenly the castle was ripped in two and the right side fell along with that side of the hill. The remaining half of the castle continued to stand alone.

Blessings and Peace in the Name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Castle torn in half

Post by PastorJKG »

Could be the fear of America. Fear that our religious liberties and the American way of life as we know it are in great danger of falling to destruction. There are those on the right who are purely political and then there are those who are trying to live by the Bible. If our faith becomes outlawed, we will experience great persecution but we will also see greater works of the Lord. Where sin abounds, grace does much more abound. It seems that most of your dreams have this flavor. Watchman comes to mind.

Hope this helps
Pastor JKG
chrisy
Diamond Member

Post by chrisy »

What colors were the flags? Were you able to identify the flags? Did the flag on the right tower also fall with it?
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

The castles were both white and I believe the flags were as well. When it tore in half everything on the right side (castle, flag and hill) all fell. I believe this is a sign of a great falling away of the faithful because many religious leaders have focused on politics and not God. Many will fall away because of dissatisfaction, not the due to inability to worship.
chrisy
Diamond Member

Post by chrisy »

Interesting... a couple of questions...

Why a "castle"? Is this not where the "king/queen/ruler" of a country lives?
Why two towers with a "flag" on each tower? "Flags" identify countries, don't they?

The "church" is usually symbolized by a "woman"...

It's your dream but I wonder... does your dream speak of two countries that are ruled in "unity" but that great unity will end? There are only two countries that fit that profile - USA and England.
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

I'm pretty sure this speaks of the U.S. The symbolism of "a shining beacon of light on a hill" espoused by several politicians which I won't name convinces me of this. I firmly believe this message is of God and some things are going to fall away. We will just have to wait and see what they are.