broken water pipes

Archived Dreams from 2016
spiritledd
Diamond Member

broken water pipes

Post by spiritledd »

in hometown high school ...i was in charge of the mixer in the gymnasium ...suddenly water came out of a pipe to sprinkler system next to a red fire bell ...it was next to speaker for PA ...it was soapy bathwater coming out of the pipe ...i shut the power off to the power amps and moved them away from the water so they would not be damaged ...then i went to Pastor Marvin who was on the platform and told him the speakers should be moved because the vibration from speakers is what made pipes break ...this was a repeating problem
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: broken water pipes

Post by PastorJKG »

It could be saying that it is the sound (Spoken word, praise, worship) that releases the water. Perhaps there is something in the natural that creates fear of this release thinking something will be damaged or ruined when in reality it needs to happen. Perhaps it even needs to be amplified as opposed to avoided. The natural mind almost always clashes with the spiritual mind of Christ. Soapy bath water could speak of a necessary cleansing. Perhaps it needs to be a repeating solution.

Hope this helps
PastorJKG
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Re: broken water pipes

Post by spiritledd »

good stuff, thanks PastorJKG :) ...sometimes folks keep things in closet to protect their ministry, when it needs to come out so folks can be delivered and restored